Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brrr....



I was so consumed with creating an Anthropolgie-esque, summer-dinner-party wedding (more on that when I get my professional photos back) that I never even thought about having a ceremony in winter. But whether we like it or not, winter is upon us in Jackson Hole.

Here's a little design we've been working on lately. As you can see, it's not yet finished (I mean it's cold in September, but if this were my save the date for a winter wedding, I'd be unhappy that the season starts in September). I like the clean, simple design juxtaposed with the red. It would look really smashing in letterpress, but it would also look great on thick, white cardstock and raised lettering. I can even see unfinished, torn edges on the paper.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! You ladies are uber-talented. I will send biz your way. If you link to my blog, that is. :-)

    ReplyDelete