Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photo Crush


It seems there's a lot of couples gettin' engaged these days, and there's likely to be more as the holidays roll around. People often ask who I'd recommend to shoot their weddings. If I didn't hire Carrie Patterson, I'd have hired Taylor Richards Glenn.

I first met Taylor when he moved to Jackson many moons ago. He splits his time between here and San Francisco, where he studied photography. But it always seems like he's going somewhere. He shot the above images at Carolyn and Andy's wedding in August. I love the dreamy look of these pics. My favorite is the image of bride and groom behind the parasol.

Taylor has also started Jackson Hole Photo Booth, a mobile photo booth that can travel to your party, wedding, event, whatever. I have to say, having a photo booth at my wedding was The. Best. Decision. A few drinks and a photo booth really get people in the mood to party. It really gives guests something to do other than start at you. How fun would this be at your Halloween party? Taylor also did one of these for Carolyn's rehearsal dinner. Below, portrait of the artist. I believe the 'stach is real.



Anyway, you should check out Taylor even if your not planning a wedding. His editorial work also is phenom and can be found on his other blog.

These are my favorite because they bring me back to summer vacations to the Outer Banks with my family.






No comments:

Post a Comment